Version 5.0 of the Standard Terms and Conditions will be effective for all transportation agreements valid from 1 June 2020 at 06:00 hours LET. Please find all documents in the menu item Booking Procedure.
The update to version 5.0 of the Terms & Conditions concerns the following main topics:
- Addendum 1 has expired and the regulated reduction of the Tariffs (Capacity, Volume and Hour-ahead) has been removed
- The CIBOR rate used in the definitions of Default Interest and Other Default Interest will, by definition, never be less than zero
- The delivery point at the Harald platform is no longer relevant. The delivery point could have been used in connection to an Emergency Situation, where the gas flow from Tyra could have been redirected to the delivery point at Harald, but such a redirection will not be possible during and after the Tyra Rebuild period.
- Clarifications in Article 16 (Invoicing and Payments)
- Clarifications in Article 19 (Applicable Law and Arbitration)