3. Recipients of personal data
At Ørsted, we only collect necessary data about you. In the table below, we describe how we process your personal data.
Depending on the circumstances, Ørsted may share your data with:
- Suppliers, including IT suppliers, support, suppliers of goods and financial institutions cooperating with us in order to assist Ørsted
- Group enterprises – see list of Ørsted enterprises in our annual report
- Public authorities
- Business partners
- Players in the energy sector (distribution companies, Energinet.dk, public authorities and energy suppliers)
4. Transfers to third countries
In certain situations, we will transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA. Please contact us if you want a list of relevant countries outside the EU/EEA.
Such transfers to third countries will be made on the following legal basis:
These countries have not been determined by the European Commission to be countries offering an adequate level of data protection. We will therefore ensure that there are appropriate safeguards using the standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to third countries, as published by the European Commission. You can obtain a copy of this contract by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Your rights
When we process your data, you have the following rights:
- You have the right of access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for use for direct marketing purposes.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed before withdrawal of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, for example the Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, see section 5. If you have requested to receive information from Ørsted, such as newsletters, and you no longer wish to receive these, you can unsubscribe at any time via the email that you receive or by calling us.
These rights may be subject to conditions or restrictions. For example, you may not have the right to data portability in the case in question. It depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing activities.
6. Contact Ørsted regarding the processing of personal data
If you wish to contact Ørsted regarding our processing of your personal data, please write to email@example.com or call us on +45 99 55 11 11.
If you are unhappy with our response, you can lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
In Denmark, the regulator is: